VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

Germany 3. Liga

VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany 3. Liga

VfB Lubeck

VfB Lubeck

Germany 3. Liga

 Hansa Rostock

Hansa Rostock

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

29%

VfB Lubeck Wins

31%

Draw

40%

Hansa Rostock Wins

2

Full Time Tip

82%

Under 2,5 Goals

18%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

0.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany 3. Liga

For the game between VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that VfB Lubeck has a 29% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 82% and over 2.5 score probability is 18%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock is 0.88. Half time porbability for VfB Lubeck is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Hansa Rostock is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Taliya Hama vs Tishreen SC

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Derby County vs Rotherham

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

KF Tirana vs Kastrioti

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Wahda Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AJ Auxerre vs LB Chateauroux

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stirling Albion vs Brechin City

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions