Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

France Ligue 2

Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 21:00

France Ligue 2

Valenciennes FC

Valenciennes FC

France Ligue 2

 Paris FC

Paris FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 21:00

26%

Valenciennes FC Wins

39%

Draw

35%

Paris FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

Time: 21:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC on 16/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Valenciennes FC has a 26% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC is 2.88. Half time porbability for Valenciennes FC is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Paris FC is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Homburg vs Kickers Offenbach

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Hidd Club

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Barnsley vs Swansea City

16/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mantova FC vs Triestina

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Amiens SC vs Le Havre AC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

1.FC Koln vs Hertha BSC

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bournemouth vs Luton Town

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Zawra a Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Samawa FC vs Al Sinaat SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions