Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL)

Colombia Primera B

Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL) Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 2:00

Colombia Primera B

Union Magdalena

Union Magdalena

Colombia Primera B

 Llaneros FC (COL)

Llaneros FC (COL)

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 2:00

45%

Union Magdalena Wins

34%

Draw

21%

Llaneros FC (COL) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.87

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL)

Time: 2:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Colombia Primera B

For the game between Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL) on 16/1/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Union Magdalena has a 45% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL) is 1.87. Half time porbability for Union Magdalena is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Llaneros FC (COL) is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Khor Fakkan Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Maidenhead Utd vs Yeovil Town

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Slovan Liberec vs Bohemians 1905

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Porto vs SL Benfica

16/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Sekhukhune Utd

16/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Karamah vs Jableh SC

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kahraba Baghdad vs Naft Maysan

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Newport County vs Salford City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions