UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

UM Escobedo vs Castro FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

UM Escobedo

UM Escobedo

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

 Castro FC

Castro FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

55%

UM Escobedo Wins

16%

Draw

29%

Castro FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

87%

Half Time Draw

1%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

For the game between UM Escobedo vs Castro FC on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that UM Escobedo has a 55% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UM Escobedo vs Castro FC is 2.44. Half time porbability for UM Escobedo is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 87, and Half Time probability for Castro FC is 1. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UM Escobedo vs Castro FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Rochdale vs Wigan Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Stirling Albion vs Brechin City

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Toulouse FC vs Grenoble

16/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs Nimes Olympique

16/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Jableh SC

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AJ Auxerre vs LB Chateauroux

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Hidd Club

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fermana Calcio vs AC Legnano

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions