Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

Italy Lega Pro

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 22:45

Italy Lega Pro

Turris Neapolis

Turris Neapolis

Italy Lega Pro

 Vibonese Calcio

Vibonese Calcio

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 22:45

31%

Turris Neapolis Wins

42%

Draw

27%

Vibonese Calcio Wins

X

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

Time: 22:45 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio on 16/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Turris Neapolis has a 31% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio is 0.63. Half time porbability for Turris Neapolis is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Vibonese Calcio is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Nottingham Forest vs Millwall

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

1.FC Koln vs Hertha BSC

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Wahda Abu Dhabi vs Baniyas

16/1/2021 19:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

KF Tirana vs Kastrioti

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AFC Fylde vs Blyth Spartans

16/1/2021 18:00
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Guingamp vs AS Nancy

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Accrington Stanley vs Gillingham

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Grimsby Town vs Southend Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bloemfontein Celtic vs Stellenbosch FC

16/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions