TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

TuS Koblenz

TuS Koblenz

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 Bahlinger SC

Bahlinger SC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

26%

TuS Koblenz Wins

28%

Draw

46%

Bahlinger SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

22%

Under 2,5 Goals

78%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.90

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that TuS Koblenz has a 26% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 22% and over 2.5 score probability is 78%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC is 3.90. Half time porbability for TuS Koblenz is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Bahlinger SC is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Reggina Calcio vs US Lecce

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Anorthosis FC vs Nea Salamina

16/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fermana Calcio vs AC Legnano

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

1. FC Saarbrucken vs FSV Zwickau

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions