Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux

France Ligue 2

Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:00

France Ligue 2

Troyes AC

Troyes AC

France Ligue 2

 FC Sochaux

FC Sochaux

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:00

37%

Troyes AC Wins

41%

Draw

22%

FC Sochaux Wins

X

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.68

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux

Time: 17:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux on 16/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Troyes AC has a 37% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux is 2.68. Half time porbability for Troyes AC is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for FC Sochaux is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Anorthosis FC vs Nea Salamina

16/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Dhafra vs Wasl Dubai

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Troyes AC vs FC Sochaux

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nottingham Forest vs Millwall

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Samawa FC vs Al Sinaat SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sampdoria vs Udinese Calcio

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions