Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio

Italy Serie A

Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 20:00

Italy Serie A

Torino FC

Torino FC

Italy Serie A

 Spezia Calcio

Spezia Calcio

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 20:00

30%

Torino FC Wins

37%

Draw

33%

Spezia Calcio Wins

X

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio

Time: 20:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Italy Serie A

For the game between Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio on 16/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Torino FC has a 30% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio is 1.25. Half time porbability for Torino FC is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Spezia Calcio is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


QPR vs Wycombe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Madrid B vs Las Rozas

16/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Monza vs Cosenza Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
6 - 0

1

View Tip

Khor Fakkan Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Dover Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rodez AF vs Pau FC

16/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Cultural Leonesa vs Sporting Gijon B

16/1/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions