The Cong vs Hai Phong FC

Vietnam V-League

The Cong vs Hai Phong FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:15

Vietnam V-League

The Cong

The Cong

Vietnam V-League

 Hai Phong FC

Hai Phong FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:15

62%

The Cong Wins

15%

Draw

23%

Hai Phong FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.66

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for The Cong vs Hai Phong FC

Time: 15:15 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between The Cong vs Hai Phong FC on 16/1/2021 at 15:15 we calculated that The Cong has a 62% probability to win, 15% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between The Cong vs Hai Phong FC is 2.66. Half time porbability for The Cong is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for Hai Phong FC is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between The Cong vs Hai Phong FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Hutteen Latakia vs Shorta Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

NC Magra vs Paradou AC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Matelica

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs KMC

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Dover Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sahel (SYR) vs Hurriya Aleppo

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Cartagena vs Cortulua

16/1/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions