TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

TSV Schott Mainz

TSV Schott Mainz

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 SV Steinbach

SV Steinbach

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

22%

TSV Schott Mainz Wins

17%

Draw

61%

SV Steinbach Wins

2

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

81%

Both Team To Score - Yes

19%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that TSV Schott Mainz has a 22% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach is 3.65. Half time porbability for TSV Schott Mainz is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for SV Steinbach is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 19 and YES-BTTS 81. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Salitas vs RC Bobo

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mantova FC vs Triestina

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

NC Magra vs Paradou AC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Coastal Union vs Azam

16/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

USM Alger vs RC Relizane

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs KMC

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Mina a Basra vs Naft SC Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Gubbio

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions