TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

South Africa Premier Soccer League

TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:30

South Africa Premier Soccer League

TS Galaxy FC

TS Galaxy FC

South Africa Premier Soccer League

 Chippa United

Chippa United

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:30

28%

TS Galaxy FC Wins

35%

Draw

37%

Chippa United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

38%

Under 2,5 Goals

62%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

Time: 16:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: South Africa Premier Soccer League

For the game between TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United on 16/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that TS Galaxy FC has a 28% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United is 3.10. Half time porbability for TS Galaxy FC is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Chippa United is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Curzon Ashton vs AFC Telford Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers

16/1/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir

16/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo

16/1/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Northampton vs Oxford United

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TuS Koblenz vs Bahlinger SC

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions