Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers

Australia A-League

Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 9:05

Australia A-League

Sydney FC

Sydney FC

Australia A-League

 WS Wanderers

WS Wanderers

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 9:05

39%

Sydney FC Wins

34%

Draw

27%

WS Wanderers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

52%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.05

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers

Time: 9:05 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers on 16/1/2021 at 9:05 we calculated that Sydney FC has a 39% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers is 2.05. Half time porbability for Sydney FC is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for WS Wanderers is 52. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Grimsby Town vs Southend Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Northampton vs Oxford United

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Queen s Park FC vs Stranraer FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Bayern Munchen II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Harjilah

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

16/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Leyton Orient vs Morecambe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF

16/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

York City vs Gloucester

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions