SuperSport United vs Sundowns FC

South Africa Premier Soccer League

SuperSport United vs Sundowns FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

South Africa Premier Soccer League

SuperSport United

SuperSport United

South Africa Premier Soccer League

 Sundowns FC

Sundowns FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

31%

SuperSport United Wins

37%

Draw

32%

Sundowns FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SuperSport United vs Sundowns FC

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: South Africa Premier Soccer League

For the game between SuperSport United vs Sundowns FC on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that SuperSport United has a 31% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SuperSport United vs Sundowns FC is 2.92. Half time porbability for SuperSport United is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Sundowns FC is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SuperSport United vs Sundowns FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Apolonia Fier vs KF Laci

16/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Madrid B vs Las Rozas

16/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Istanbul Basaksehir vs Sivasspor

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Lincoln City

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Porto vs SL Benfica

16/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rodez AF vs Pau FC

16/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Preussen Munster vs SV Rodinghausen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions