Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars

South Africa National First Division

Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:30

South Africa National First Division

Steenberg United

Steenberg United

South Africa National First Division

 Cape Town All Stars

Cape Town All Stars

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:30

28%

Steenberg United Wins

37%

Draw

35%

Cape Town All Stars Wins

X

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars

Time: 16:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: South Africa National First Division

For the game between Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars on 16/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Steenberg United has a 28% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars is 1.00. Half time porbability for Steenberg United is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Cape Town All Stars is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Guingamp vs AS Nancy

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zakho FC vs Al Qasim SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

QPR vs Wycombe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rochdale vs Wigan Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Forest Green vs Port Vale

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Canterbury United vs Eastern Suburbs (NZL)

16/1/2021 5:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions