Solares vs Medio C.

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

Solares vs Medio C. Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 19:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

Solares

Solares

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

Medio C.

Medio C.

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 19:00

32%

Solares Wins

29%

Draw

39%

Medio C. Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

4%

Half Time Home Win

92%

Half Time Draw

4%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Solares vs Medio C.

Time: 19:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

For the game between Solares vs Medio C. on 16/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Solares has a 32% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Solares vs Medio C. is 1.63. Half time porbability for Solares is 4%, Half Time draw probability is 92, and Half Time probability for Medio C. is 4. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Solares vs Medio C. is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


CD Huachipato vs Santiago Wanderers

16/1/2021 3:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir

16/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango

16/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Canterbury United vs Eastern Suburbs (NZL)

16/1/2021 5:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Unterhaching vs Magdeburg

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mina a Basra vs Naft SC Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mlada Boleslav vs 1. FC Brno

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Amiens SC vs Le Havre AC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions