Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube

Brazil Serie B

Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 1:15

Brazil Serie B

Sampaio Correa

Sampaio Correa

Brazil Serie B

 Parana Clube

Parana Clube

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 1:15

39%

Sampaio Correa Wins

26%

Draw

35%

Parana Clube Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube

Time: 1:15 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube on 16/1/2021 at 1:15 we calculated that Sampaio Correa has a 39% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube is 1.50. Half time porbability for Sampaio Correa is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Parana Clube is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sampaio Correa vs Parana Clube is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Swindon Town vs Doncaster Rovers

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

16/1/2021 18:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Muharraq SC vs East Riffa

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Billericay vs Dulwich Hamlet

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Reggina Calcio vs US Lecce

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sidama Bunna vs Dire Dawa Kenema

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Auckland City vs Hamilton Wand.

16/1/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs Bergisch Gladbach

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions