SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SV Elversberg

SV Elversberg

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 SG Sonnenhof

SG Sonnenhof

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

42%

SV Elversberg Wins

44%

Draw

14%

SG Sonnenhof Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

58%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that SV Elversberg has a 42% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof is 2.00. Half time porbability for SV Elversberg is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for SG Sonnenhof is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 58%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Harjilah

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Dhafra vs Wasl Dubai

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

16/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mantova FC vs Triestina

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF

16/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

NC Magra vs Paradou AC

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Angers SCO vs Paris St. Germain

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions