SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SSV Ulm

SSV Ulm

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 FK Pirmasens

FK Pirmasens

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

40%

SSV Ulm Wins

41%

Draw

19%

FK Pirmasens Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that SSV Ulm has a 40% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens is 2.38. Half time porbability for SSV Ulm is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for FK Pirmasens is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SSV Ulm vs FK Pirmasens is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jomo Cosmos vs Real Kings

16/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

St Johnstone vs St. Mirren

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham City

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bologna FC vs Hellas Verona

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs St. Pauli

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hessen Kassel vs Hoffenheim II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

16/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions