SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:45

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

SD Leioa

SD Leioa

Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

 Real Sociedad B

Real Sociedad B

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:45

22%

SD Leioa Wins

37%

Draw

41%

Real Sociedad B Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.36

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

Time: 17:45 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 2

For the game between SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B on 16/1/2021 at 17:45 we calculated that SD Leioa has a 22% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B is 2.36. Half time porbability for SD Leioa is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Real Sociedad B is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar

16/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rodez AF vs Pau FC

16/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

AC Pisa vs Brescia Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ross County vs Aberdeen FC

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Gubbio

16/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

York City vs Gloucester

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Fleetwood Town vs Portsmouth

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions