SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:30

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

SD Compostela

SD Compostela

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 Unionistas CF

Unionistas CF

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:30

14%

SD Compostela Wins

33%

Draw

53%

Unionistas CF Wins

2

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF

Time: 18:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF on 16/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that SD Compostela has a 14% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF is 1.88. Half time porbability for SD Compostela is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Unionistas CF is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Zawra a Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nottingham Forest vs Millwall

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham City

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Elgin City vs Edinburgh City

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Toulouse FC vs Grenoble

16/1/2021 17:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions