Remo-PA vs Londrina

Brazil Serie C

Remo-PA vs Londrina Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 23:00

Brazil Serie C

Remo-PA

Remo-PA

Brazil Serie C

 Londrina

Londrina

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 23:00

41%

Remo-PA Wins

43%

Draw

16%

Londrina Wins

X

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

77%

Half Time Draw

4%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Remo-PA vs Londrina

Time: 23:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie C

For the game between Remo-PA vs Londrina on 16/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Remo-PA has a 41% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Remo-PA vs Londrina is 3.13. Half time porbability for Remo-PA is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 77, and Half Time probability for Londrina is 4. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Remo-PA vs Londrina is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Slovacko vs MFK OKD Karvina

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs Bayern Alzenau

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dodoma Jiji vs JKT Tanzania

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hibernian FC vs Kilmarnock FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Leicester City vs Southampton

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Compostela vs Unionistas CF

16/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AJ Auxerre vs LB Chateauroux

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Sekhukhune Utd

16/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions