Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars

Zambia Premier League

Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Zambia Premier League

Red Arrows FC

Red Arrows FC

Zambia Premier League

 Napsa Stars

Napsa Stars

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

43%

Red Arrows FC Wins

34%

Draw

23%

Napsa Stars Wins

1

Full Time Tip

69%

Under 2,5 Goals

31%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

72%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.53

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Zambia Premier League

For the game between Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Red Arrows FC has a 43% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 69% and over 2.5 score probability is 31%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars is 1.53. Half time porbability for Red Arrows FC is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 72, and Half Time probability for Napsa Stars is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Red Arrows FC vs Napsa Stars is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Angers SCO vs Paris St. Germain

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Portugalete vs Racing Santander

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Erzgebirge Aue vs Fortuna Dusseldorf

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Partick Thistle vs Cove Rangers

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions