Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda

Angola Girabola

Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:00

Angola Girabola

Recreativo Libolo

Recreativo Libolo

Angola Girabola

 Sporting Cabinda

Sporting Cabinda

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:00

38%

Recreativo Libolo Wins

40%

Draw

22%

Sporting Cabinda Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

80%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda

Time: 17:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Angola Girabola

For the game between Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda on 16/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Recreativo Libolo has a 38% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda is 1.14. Half time porbability for Recreativo Libolo is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 80, and Half Time probability for Sporting Cabinda is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Stirling Albion vs Brechin City

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bloemfontein Celtic vs Stellenbosch FC

16/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Northampton vs Oxford United

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Madrid B vs Las Rozas

16/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Shorta Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Leyton Orient vs Morecambe

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

KF Tirana vs Kastrioti

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions