Real Cartagena vs Cortulua

Colombia Primera B

Real Cartagena vs Cortulua Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 4:00

Colombia Primera B

Real Cartagena

Real Cartagena

Colombia Primera B

 Cortulua

Cortulua

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 4:00

33%

Real Cartagena Wins

16%

Draw

51%

Cortulua Wins

2

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.87

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Cartagena vs Cortulua

Time: 4:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Colombia Primera B

For the game between Real Cartagena vs Cortulua on 16/1/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that Real Cartagena has a 33% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Cartagena vs Cortulua is 2.87. Half time porbability for Real Cartagena is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Cortulua is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Cartagena vs Cortulua is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Angers SCO vs Paris St. Germain

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zakho FC vs Al Qasim SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fermana Calcio vs AC Legnano

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hutteen Latakia vs Shorta Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Guingamp vs AS Nancy

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nottingham Forest vs Millwall

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Amiens SC vs Le Havre AC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs St. Pauli

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions