Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira

Morocco Botola 2

Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:00

Morocco Botola 2

Raja Beni Mellal

Raja Beni Mellal

Morocco Botola 2

 Olympique Dcheira

Olympique Dcheira

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:00

31%

Raja Beni Mellal Wins

36%

Draw

33%

Olympique Dcheira Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira

Time: 17:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Morocco Botola 2

For the game between Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira on 16/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Raja Beni Mellal has a 31% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira is 1.75. Half time porbability for Raja Beni Mellal is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Olympique Dcheira is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Tusker FC vs Kariobangi Sharks

16/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bradford City vs Crawley Town

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Fortuna Dusseldorf II vs SV Straelen

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bath City vs St Albans City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Raja Beni Mellal vs Olympique Dcheira

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Partick Thistle vs Cove Rangers

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Curico Unido vs O Higgins

16/1/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions