RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg

Germany Regionalliga West

RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga West

RW Oberhausen

RW Oberhausen

Germany Regionalliga West

 FC Wegberg

FC Wegberg

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

40%

RW Oberhausen Wins

44%

Draw

16%

FC Wegberg Wins

X

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

3 - 3

Correct Score

3.55

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that RW Oberhausen has a 40% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg is 3.55. Half time porbability for RW Oberhausen is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for FC Wegberg is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Salitas vs RC Bobo

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rochdale vs Wigan Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Auckland City vs Hamilton Wand.

16/1/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stenhousemuir FC vs Albion Rovers

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

ES Setif vs MC Alger

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hibernian FC vs Kilmarnock FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Taliya Hama vs Tishreen SC

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions