RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal

Germany Regionalliga West

RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga West

RW Ahlen

RW Ahlen

Germany Regionalliga West

 Wuppertal

Wuppertal

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

33%

RW Ahlen Wins

36%

Draw

31%

Wuppertal Wins

X

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.61

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that RW Ahlen has a 33% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal is 3.61. Half time porbability for RW Ahlen is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Wuppertal is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Zawra a Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Binh Duong FC vs Thanh Hoa FC

16/1/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mouscron vs Peruwelz

16/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Curzon Ashton vs AFC Telford Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions