RCD Mallorca B vs Platges de Calvia

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

RCD Mallorca B vs Platges de Calvia Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

RCD Mallorca B

RCD Mallorca B

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 Platges de Calvia

Platges de Calvia

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 14:00

38%

RCD Mallorca B Wins

23%

Draw

39%

Platges de Calvia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RCD Mallorca B vs Platges de Calvia

Time: 14:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between RCD Mallorca B vs Platges de Calvia on 16/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that RCD Mallorca B has a 38% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RCD Mallorca B vs Platges de Calvia is 3.14. Half time porbability for RCD Mallorca B is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Platges de Calvia is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RCD Mallorca B vs Platges de Calvia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Hidd Club

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Preussen Munster vs SV Rodinghausen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KF Tirana vs Kastrioti

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Grimsby Town vs Southend Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Monchengladbach II vs FC Schalke II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Tshakhuma

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Chippa United

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions