Qrendi FC vs San Gwann

Malta First Division

Qrendi FC vs San Gwann Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Malta First Division

Qrendi FC

Qrendi FC

Malta First Division

 San Gwann

San Gwann

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

26%

Qrendi FC Wins

35%

Draw

39%

San Gwann Wins

2

Full Time Tip

16%

Under 2,5 Goals

84%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

4.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Qrendi FC vs San Gwann

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Malta First Division

For the game between Qrendi FC vs San Gwann on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Qrendi FC has a 26% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 16% and over 2.5 score probability is 84%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Qrendi FC vs San Gwann is 4.20. Half time porbability for Qrendi FC is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for San Gwann is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Qrendi FC vs San Gwann is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Pordenone vs Venezia FC

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Clyde FC vs East Fife

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Gremio

16/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo

16/1/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Manama Club vs Al Hidd Club

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs KF Laci

16/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

America Mineiro vs Botafogo SP

16/1/2021 3:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Solares vs Medio C.

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions