Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers

Zambia Premier League

Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Zambia Premier League

Prison Leopards

Prison Leopards

Zambia Premier League

 Forest Rangers

Forest Rangers

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

34%

Prison Leopards Wins

36%

Draw

30%

Forest Rangers Wins

X

Full Time Tip

82%

Under 2,5 Goals

18%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.90

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Zambia Premier League

For the game between Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Prison Leopards has a 34% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 82% and over 2.5 score probability is 18%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers is 0.90. Half time porbability for Prison Leopards is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Forest Rangers is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


AC Ajaccio vs SM Caen

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gaziantep B.B. vs Kayserispor

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Astoria Walldorf vs VfR Aalen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Billericay vs Dulwich Hamlet

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs KF Laci

16/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Unterhaching vs Magdeburg

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jaish Damascus vs Harjilah

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions