Plymouth Argyle vs Crewe Alexandra

England League One

Plymouth Argyle vs Crewe Alexandra Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England League One

Plymouth Argyle

Plymouth Argyle

England League One

 Crewe Alexandra

Crewe Alexandra

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

36%

Plymouth Argyle Wins

31%

Draw

33%

Crewe Alexandra Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Plymouth Argyle vs Crewe Alexandra

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Plymouth Argyle vs Crewe Alexandra on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Plymouth Argyle has a 36% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Plymouth Argyle vs Crewe Alexandra is 2.96. Half time porbability for Plymouth Argyle is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Crewe Alexandra is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Plymouth Argyle vs Crewe Alexandra is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Mina a Basra vs Naft SC Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

1.FC Koln vs Hertha BSC

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Opava vs FK Zlin

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ahli Amman vs Ma an SC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hessen Kassel vs Hoffenheim II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Saif SC vs Rahmatganj MFS

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bologna FC vs Hellas Verona

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Gubbio

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions