Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio

Italy Lega Pro

Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 22:45

Italy Lega Pro

Pistoiese

Pistoiese

Italy Lega Pro

 Giana Erminio

Giana Erminio

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 22:45

46%

Pistoiese Wins

25%

Draw

29%

Giana Erminio Wins

1

Full Time Tip

69%

Under 2,5 Goals

31%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.57

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio

Time: 22:45 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio on 16/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Pistoiese has a 46% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 69% and over 2.5 score probability is 31%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio is 1.57. Half time porbability for Pistoiese is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Giana Erminio is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pistoiese vs Giana Erminio is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Darlington 1883 vs Chorley FC

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Clermont Foot vs USL Dunkerque

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Sale vs OC Khourigba

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham City

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC

16/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs St. Pauli

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karamah vs Jableh SC

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions