Pioneros de Cancun vs Cafetaleros Chiapas II

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Pioneros de Cancun vs Cafetaleros Chiapas II Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 23:00

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Pioneros de Cancun

Pioneros de Cancun

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

 Cafetaleros Chiapas II

Cafetaleros Chiapas II

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 23:00

33%

Pioneros de Cancun Wins

29%

Draw

38%

Cafetaleros Chiapas II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

15%

Under 2,5 Goals

85%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

67%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

89%

Both Team To Score - Yes

11%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

4.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pioneros de Cancun vs Cafetaleros Chiapas II

Time: 23:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

For the game between Pioneros de Cancun vs Cafetaleros Chiapas II on 16/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Pioneros de Cancun has a 33% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 15% and over 2.5 score probability is 85%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pioneros de Cancun vs Cafetaleros Chiapas II is 4.25. Half time porbability for Pioneros de Cancun is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 67, and Half Time probability for Cafetaleros Chiapas II is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pioneros de Cancun vs Cafetaleros Chiapas II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 11 and YES-BTTS 89. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


PEC Zwolle vs Fortuna Sittard

16/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slovacko vs MFK OKD Karvina

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ahli Amman vs Ma an SC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bath City vs St Albans City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

York City vs Gloucester

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Cardiff City vs Norwich City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kidderminster vs Spennymoor Town

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Billericay vs Dulwich Hamlet

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Chindia Targoviste

16/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions