Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons

England League One

Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England League One

Peterborough

Peterborough

England League One

 Milton Keynes Dons

Milton Keynes Dons

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

47%

Peterborough Wins

25%

Draw

28%

Milton Keynes Dons Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Peterborough has a 47% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons is 2.17. Half time porbability for Peterborough is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Milton Keynes Dons is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ross County vs Aberdeen FC

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs KS Burreli

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ahli Amman vs Ma an SC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

16/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

York City vs Gloucester

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions