Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

Pasaia KE

Pasaia KE

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

 CD Ariznabarra

CD Ariznabarra

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:30

60%

Pasaia KE Wins

31%

Draw

9%

CD Ariznabarra Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

4%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra

Time: 18:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

For the game between Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra on 16/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that Pasaia KE has a 60% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra is 1.50. Half time porbability for Pasaia KE is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for CD Ariznabarra is 4. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Prison Leopards vs Forest Rangers

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Muharraq SC vs East Riffa

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Nkana FC vs ZESCO United

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

York City vs Gloucester

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Coastal Union vs Azam

16/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions