Panachaiki FC vs AO Trikala

Greece Super League 2

Panachaiki FC vs AO Trikala Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:45

Greece Super League 2

Panachaiki FC

Panachaiki FC

Greece Super League 2

 AO Trikala

AO Trikala

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:45

55%

Panachaiki FC Wins

23%

Draw

22%

AO Trikala Wins

1

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Panachaiki FC vs AO Trikala

Time: 15:45 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Greece Super League 2

For the game between Panachaiki FC vs AO Trikala on 16/1/2021 at 15:45 we calculated that Panachaiki FC has a 55% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Panachaiki FC vs AO Trikala is 2.20. Half time porbability for Panachaiki FC is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for AO Trikala is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Panachaiki FC vs AO Trikala is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


SV Elversberg vs SG Sonnenhof

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Leioa vs Real Sociedad B

16/1/2021 17:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Monza vs Cosenza Calcio

16/1/2021 16:00
6 - 0

1

View Tip

Monchengladbach II vs FC Schalke II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Steenberg United vs Cape Town All Stars

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

USM Alger vs RC Relizane

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mina a Basra vs Naft SC Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AC Ajaccio vs SM Caen

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cittadella vs Ascoli

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions