Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC

Colombia Primera B

Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 23:00

Colombia Primera B

Orsomarso SC

Orsomarso SC

Colombia Primera B

 Barranquilla FC

Barranquilla FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 23:00

38%

Orsomarso SC Wins

37%

Draw

25%

Barranquilla FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

81%

Under 2,5 Goals

19%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

25%

Both Team To Score - Yes

75%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.94

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC

Time: 23:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Colombia Primera B

For the game between Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC on 16/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Orsomarso SC has a 38% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 81% and over 2.5 score probability is 19%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC is 0.94. Half time porbability for Orsomarso SC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Barranquilla FC is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Orsomarso SC vs Barranquilla FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 75 and YES-BTTS 25. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs Nimes Olympique

16/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Homburg vs Kickers Offenbach

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Reggina Calcio vs US Lecce

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

1.FC Koln vs Hertha BSC

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FSV Frankfurt vs Mainz II

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions