Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas

Cyprus First Division

Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 17:00

Cyprus First Division

Omonia Nicosia

Omonia Nicosia

Cyprus First Division

 Ethnikos Achnas

Ethnikos Achnas

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 17:00

64%

Omonia Nicosia Wins

26%

Draw

10%

Ethnikos Achnas Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas

Time: 17:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Cyprus First Division

For the game between Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas on 16/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Omonia Nicosia has a 64% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 10% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas is 2.17. Half time porbability for Omonia Nicosia is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Ethnikos Achnas is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sampdoria vs Udinese Calcio

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

16/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sahel (SYR) vs Hurriya Aleppo

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Amiens SC vs Le Havre AC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AC Ajaccio vs SM Caen

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions