Nkana FC vs ZESCO United

Zambia Premier League

Nkana FC vs ZESCO United Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Zambia Premier League

Nkana FC

Nkana FC

Zambia Premier League

 ZESCO United

ZESCO United

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

26%

Nkana FC Wins

34%

Draw

40%

ZESCO United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nkana FC vs ZESCO United

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Zambia Premier League

For the game between Nkana FC vs ZESCO United on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Nkana FC has a 26% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nkana FC vs ZESCO United is 1.47. Half time porbability for Nkana FC is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for ZESCO United is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nkana FC vs ZESCO United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Cova Piedade vs UD Vilafranquense

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Partick Thistle vs Cove Rangers

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lee Man FC vs Happy Valley

16/1/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Guingamp vs AS Nancy

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs Bayern Alzenau

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peterborough vs Milton Keynes Dons

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ross County vs Aberdeen FC

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sahel (SYR) vs Hurriya Aleppo

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Indeni Ndola vs Buildcon Ndola

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions