Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars

Kenya Premier League

Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

Nairobi City Stars

Nairobi City Stars

Kenya Premier League

 Ulinzi Stars

Ulinzi Stars

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:00

14%

Nairobi City Stars Wins

59%

Draw

27%

Ulinzi Stars Wins

X

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

73%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars

Time: 15:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars on 16/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Nairobi City Stars has a 14% probability to win, 59% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars is 1.85. Half time porbability for Nairobi City Stars is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Ulinzi Stars is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nairobi City Stars vs Ulinzi Stars is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 73%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Hampton FC vs Ebbsfleet Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Portugalete vs Racing Santander

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

St Johnstone vs St. Mirren

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Celtic FC vs Livingston FC

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Valenciennes FC vs Paris FC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KV Oostende vs KV Kortrijk

16/1/2021 18:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions