Musongati vs Bujumbura City

Burundi Ligue A

Musongati vs Bujumbura City Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Burundi Ligue A

Musongati

Musongati

Burundi Ligue A

 Bujumbura City

Bujumbura City

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

40%

Musongati Wins

32%

Draw

28%

Bujumbura City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Musongati vs Bujumbura City

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Musongati vs Bujumbura City on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Musongati has a 40% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Musongati vs Bujumbura City is 3.50. Half time porbability for Musongati is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Bujumbura City is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Musongati vs Bujumbura City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sydney FC vs WS Wanderers

16/1/2021 9:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Manacor vs CD Cardassar

16/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Leeds United vs Brighton

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham City

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Gubbio

16/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ES Setif vs MC Alger

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Canterbury United vs Eastern Suburbs (NZL)

16/1/2021 5:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Sekhukhune Utd

16/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions