Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 2:00

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Mineros de Fresnillo

Mineros de Fresnillo

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

 Atletico Saltillo

Atletico Saltillo

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 2:00

41%

Mineros de Fresnillo Wins

19%

Draw

40%

Atletico Saltillo Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo

Time: 2:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

For the game between Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo on 16/1/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Mineros de Fresnillo has a 41% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo is 2.73. Half time porbability for Mineros de Fresnillo is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for Atletico Saltillo is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mineros de Fresnillo vs Atletico Saltillo is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Cardiff City vs Norwich City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RW Oberhausen vs FC Wegberg

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Monchengladbach II vs FC Schalke II

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Derby County vs Rotherham

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Slovacko vs MFK OKD Karvina

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions