Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix

Australia A-League

Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 9:00

Australia A-League

Melbourne Victory

Melbourne Victory

Australia A-League

 Wellington Phoenix

Wellington Phoenix

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 9:00

35%

Melbourne Victory Wins

31%

Draw

34%

Wellington Phoenix Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.66

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix

Time: 9:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix on 16/1/2021 at 9:00 we calculated that Melbourne Victory has a 35% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix is 2.66. Half time porbability for Melbourne Victory is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Wellington Phoenix is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Linense vs CD Marino

16/1/2021 17:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Coastal Union vs Azam

16/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Athletic Bilbao B vs Arenas de Guecho

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hamilton Academical vs Dundee United

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Zawra a Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs Nimes Olympique

16/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Balmaseda vs Aurrera de Ondarroa

16/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CE Constancia vs CE Felanitx

16/1/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bolton City vs Pamplemousses

16/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

St Johnstone vs St. Mirren

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions