Melbourne City vs Western United

Australia A-League

Melbourne City vs Western United Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 11:15

Australia A-League

Melbourne City

Melbourne City

Australia A-League

 Western United

Western United

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 11:15

46%

Melbourne City Wins

32%

Draw

22%

Western United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

18%

Both Team To Score - Yes

82%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Melbourne City vs Western United

Time: 11:15 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Melbourne City vs Western United on 16/1/2021 at 11:15 we calculated that Melbourne City has a 46% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Melbourne City vs Western United is 1.75. Half time porbability for Melbourne City is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for Western United is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Melbourne City vs Western United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 82 and YES-BTTS 18. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Dhafra vs Wasl Dubai

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs KMC

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bolton Wanderers vs Cheltenham

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Billericay vs Dulwich Hamlet

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Aleppo vs Wahda Damascus

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kitwe United vs Lumwana Radiants

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bradford City vs Crawley Town

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Qrendi FC vs San Gwann

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions