Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 19:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Marino de Luanco

Marino de Luanco

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 CD Numancia

CD Numancia

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 19:00

21%

Marino de Luanco Wins

32%

Draw

47%

CD Numancia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

Time: 19:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia on 16/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Marino de Luanco has a 21% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia is 2.50. Half time porbability for Marino de Luanco is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for CD Numancia is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Clyde FC vs East Fife

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Samawa FC vs Al Sinaat SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Foutoua Club vs Wathba Homs

16/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kahraba Baghdad vs Naft Maysan

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Madrid B vs Las Rozas

16/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach

16/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Homburg vs Kickers Offenbach

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio

16/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions