Liniers vs Claypole

Argentina Primera D Metropolitana

Liniers vs Claypole Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 23:15

Argentina Primera D Metropolitana

Liniers

Liniers

Argentina Primera D Metropolitana

 Claypole

Claypole

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 23:15

19%

Liniers Wins

47%

Draw

34%

Claypole Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.74

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Liniers vs Claypole

Time: 23:15 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Argentina Primera D Metropolitana

For the game between Liniers vs Claypole on 16/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Liniers has a 19% probability to win, 47% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Liniers vs Claypole is 1.74. Half time porbability for Liniers is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for Claypole is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Liniers vs Claypole is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Remo-PA vs Londrina

16/1/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Curico Unido vs O Higgins

16/1/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Union Magdalena vs Llaneros FC (COL)

16/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Baghdad SC vs Diwaniya FC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Forest Green vs Port Vale

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Foutoua Club vs Wathba Homs

16/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Porto vs SL Benfica

16/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Curzon Ashton vs AFC Telford Utd

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions