Leyton Orient vs Morecambe

England League Two

Leyton Orient vs Morecambe Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England League Two

Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient

England League Two

 Morecambe

Morecambe

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

37%

Leyton Orient Wins

24%

Draw

39%

Morecambe Wins

2

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Leyton Orient vs Morecambe

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Leyton Orient vs Morecambe on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Leyton Orient has a 37% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Leyton Orient vs Morecambe is 1.21. Half time porbability for Leyton Orient is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Morecambe is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Leyton Orient vs Morecambe is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

E. Stadtallendorf vs TSG Balingen

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Partick Thistle vs Cove Rangers

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bristol City vs Preston North End

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sampdoria vs Udinese Calcio

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bristol Rovers vs Charlton Athletic

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

TSV Schott Mainz vs SV Steinbach

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dodoma Jiji vs JKT Tanzania

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions