Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC

Burundi Ligue A

Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Burundi Ligue A

Les Elephants FC Bubanza

Les Elephants FC Bubanza

Burundi Ligue A

 Rukinzo FC

Rukinzo FC

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

19%

Les Elephants FC Bubanza Wins

45%

Draw

36%

Rukinzo FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

70%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Les Elephants FC Bubanza has a 19% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC is 2.75. Half time porbability for Les Elephants FC Bubanza is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 70, and Half Time probability for Rukinzo FC is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Les Elephants FC Bubanza vs Rukinzo FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Waasland vs Beveren

16/1/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zakho FC vs Al Qasim SC

16/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Recreativo Libolo vs Sporting Cabinda

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RW Ahlen vs Wuppertal

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs SV Wehen

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Coastal Union vs Azam

16/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CR Belouizdad vs MC Oran

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Baixa de Cassanje vs Academica Lobito

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions