Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves

Portugal Segunda Liga

Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 14:00

Portugal Segunda Liga

Leixoes SC

Leixoes SC

Portugal Segunda Liga

 GD Chaves

GD Chaves

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 14:00

24%

Leixoes SC Wins

25%

Draw

51%

GD Chaves Wins

2

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.07

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves

Time: 14:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves on 16/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Leixoes SC has a 24% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves is 2.07. Half time porbability for Leixoes SC is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for GD Chaves is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Leixoes SC vs GD Chaves is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


ES Setif vs MC Alger

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz

16/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

1.FC Koln vs Hertha BSC

16/1/2021 17:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nottingham Forest vs Millwall

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Unterhaching vs Magdeburg

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

16/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Saif SC vs Rahmatganj MFS

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

US Arezzo vs Cesena

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Laredo vs SD Amorebieta

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions