Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir

Turkey Super Lig

Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 13:30

Turkey Super Lig

Konyaspor

Konyaspor

Turkey Super Lig

 Goztepe Izmir

Goztepe Izmir

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 13:30

36%

Konyaspor Wins

37%

Draw

27%

Goztepe Izmir Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir

Time: 13:30 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir on 16/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Konyaspor has a 36% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir is 2.75. Half time porbability for Konyaspor is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Goztepe Izmir is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Konyaspor vs Goztepe Izmir is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Curico Unido vs O Higgins

16/1/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

16/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Skenderbeu vs Partizani Tirana

16/1/2021 15:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Porto vs SL Benfica

16/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Clyde FC vs East Fife

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Portugalete vs Racing Santander

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Verl vs Kaiserslautern

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slavia Praha vs Sigma Olomouc

16/1/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lucchese Libertas vs AC Renate

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Peterhead FC vs Airdrieonians FC

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions